Posted by Ian Rathbone on Friday, March 30th, 2012
The next meeting of WESTRA is on Wednesday April 4, 6.30pm, TJs Salon, 198 Well Street
· Improving Well Street Shop Fronts project – reportback
· Tesco – how do we deal with them?
· Parking during the Olympic Games
· Diamond Jubilee Festival Fete
WESTRA has been in talks with Hackney Council for the past few months to improve the parking situation. At last they have come up with a scheme which we support:
· 2 hour max parking @ £1 an hour – stops all-day parking
· Parking restrictions Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
· Space for 8 market stalls at top of the street
· Unloading facilities for butchers and flower shops
· Works start in April. Parking Zone starts in May
· Call 020 8356 8877 or go to 2 Hillman St, E8 1|FB
You can download a poster about the next meeting to put in your window here.
IF YOU have ideas on how we can improve the street please come and share with everyone. For further information, please contact WESTRA Secretary Ian Rathbone on 07890 654 068. We are also on Facebook and the internet.
Well Street Traders and Residents Association (WESTRA)
on Facebook and website www.wellstreetmarket.co.uk
Ian Rathbone 07890 654 068 also email: email@example.com